1. The information posted on our Web site (hereinafter, the "Site") is provided for free access.
2. Any access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is carried out solely at your own discretion and at your own risk. We make every effort to provide you with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time do not rule out the possibility of errors.
3. Some links on the Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are available for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the content of external sites. In addition, we assume no responsibility for the availability or content of these resources. This statement applies to all links displayed on the Site and the materials of all Web sites accessed via banners and links on our Site.
4. We take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of the content, but we do not take any responsibility for the actions of individuals or entities, directly or otherwise implemented on the basis of information available on the Site or received through it, as provided by us and third parties.
5. We disclaim any assurances, warranties and liability in respect of the Site, the Content or their use. In no event will we be liable whatsoever to any party for any direct, indirect, or other damage arising out of any use of the information on this Site or on any other site to be linked from our Site, for any loss of profit, suspension of business, loss of programs or data in your information systems, or otherwise arising out of the access, use or inability to use the Site, Content or any linked Web site, or inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle in operation or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Since the Internet does not fully provide reliable protection of information, the Site is not responsible for the information sent via the Internet.
7. By submitting to us any materials the sending party guarantees and confirms that it has the co-pyright to these materials, has received permission to publish them from the copyright holder, or that these materials are public domain and placed under the law or requirements of the source. The sending party also guarantees and confirms that the recipient has a full and unlimited right to send these materials and that such submission will not infringe anybody's rights and legitimate interests.
8. We have the right to deny access to the Site to any User or Group of Users without any explanation of our actions and prior notice.
9. We reserve the right to modify the content of the Site, modify or delete links to any information, graphics, audio, video and other data posted on the Site without prior notice or explanation of our actions.
10. Any trademarks, marks and names of products, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights that are mentioned, used or quoted on the pages of the Site are property of their rightful owners and their use herein does not entitle you to any other use. Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this Site are in no way connected with the rights owner and no one except the rights owner can grant any rights to use materials that are protected by copyright. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
11. Reading, distribution or modification of information posted on this Site may violate the laws of the country in which you are viewing this Site.
12. The User agrees that all eventual disputes will be resolved according to the norms of European laws.
13. The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumers' rights protection may not be applicable to the use of the Site by the User, as the User does not provide paid services.
14. All rights to materials on this Site are protected according to EU laws, including the laws on copyright and related rights.
15. The page layout, logo, graphics and pictures posted on this Site are protected by copyright.
16. If, in accordance with applicable law any terms and conditions are declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this Site, you express your consent to the "Disclaimer" and established rules and accept full responsibility which may be assigned to you.
Personal data will be used by us only within the definitions of data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
When you visit our web site your Internet browser automatically transmits some information on our Web server. These data include your IP-address, date and time of access, browser type and operating system on your PC, as well as information about the pages you visit. In the meanwhile, your personal data transfer is neither expected nor technically feasible.
Personal information that you place at our disposal on a voluntary basis, such as requests by e-mail or by contact form, is processed solely as a correspondence with you and only for those purposes, which you have provided this information for. We assure you that we do not share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law or upon your request.
Our portal service uses Google Analytics, an Internet service of Google Inc., designed to analyze the use of sites. Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to enable such an analysis. The information contained in the Cookies about your use of our Internet resource (including your IP- address) is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. to be stored there . Google uses this information to evaluate site visits and prepare reports for their developers. Google may transmit this information to a third party in the cases prescribed by law or for the processing of transferred data. In this case Google does not associate your IP address with other data. You can cancel the Cookies generation by appropriately setting your browser, but in this case you cannot use all the features of this website. We will qualify the fact of your visiting of the site as your consent to process the data described above and for the above purpose.
At your request we will provide official information on all personal data that were previously saved, and those actions which we have made for their handling and use. If you disagree to save personal data, we will fulfil their deletion, corrective action or closure and deletion, corrective action or closure of the information on their use within the actual law.
Our web site also contains links to other Internet resources. We are not responsible for the privacy of your data by these information resources.